Interested in working at the MCRC?
Click Here for a Job Application
Current job opportunities are posted below
- If you are interested in a position, email your qualifications and resume to the staff contact or fax to 330.721.6905.
- Qualified applicants will be notified to set-up an interview as positions become available.
- Employment applications are accepted year round and reviewed as positions become available.
Group Exercise Instructor
Under the supervision of the Program Manager, the Group Exercise Instructor will be responsible for leading a wide variety of group fitness classes offered at the Medina Community Recreation Center.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Fitness certification through ACE, AFAA, NETA or any other fitness certification organization recognized by the MCRC
- Must be professionally outgoing and able to positively represent the MCRC at the public level
- Assist in developing, planning and promoting fitness programs such as Yoga, Pilates, strength training BOSU and cycle
- Assist in evaluation and analysis of fitness programs and their benefits to the community
- Develop and upgrade fitness classes, services and activities as necessary incorporating current fitness trends and industry studies
- Contribute fitness expertise to special MCRC projects and/or programs
- Set-up and monitor class equipment, and ensure its return in serviceable condition
- Ensure the safety and injury prevention policies and procedures are adhered to by participants; report accidents and prepare accident reports, as required
Starting Rate: $18-$22/class
Looking for Following Shifts: Evenings and Weekends
Deadline to Apply: Until Filled
Anticipate Start Date: ASAP
If interested, please contact Nita Justice, Program Manager at (330) 721-6937 or email@example.com. Fill out an application and turn it in with resume to the MCRC, 855 Weymouth Rd. Medina Ohio, 44256. Applications can be downloaded from the website or pick up in person at the MCRC.
Posted January 16, 2013